I received a request today to help out with a homeschooloing survey. If you have a few minutes, would you like to fill it out too? They are particularly trying to find CM people.
When you are done, you can email it to jrsreagan (at) gmail dot com.
Here is the survey:
1. What would you declare is your style or philosophy of home education?
2. Why did you choose this style?
3. What are some of your favorite resources for information, curriculum, theory, etc.?
4. Do you write a blog that is specifically about your homeschooling journey? If so, would you allow me to link the blog in this series for others to read?
5. What does an average day of schooling/unschooling look like in your home?
6. Have you ever used a different philosophy or homeschool style in your journey?
7. Why did you change styles?
8. Why have you chosen to homeschool your children?
9. What resources do you utelize outside of your home for educational purposes? (ie: museums, programs, co-ops, cottage schools)
10. What is one tip that you would give a family just starting out on the homeschooling journey?
11. Did you choose a curriculum with a religious basis or do you weave in your personal worldview without particularly religious curriculum?
Also this note was added:
“This will be a mini blog series on TheMotherhoodCollective.org. I am not sure as to when they will be scheduled to post, but you can check it out to see if they are up. Also, I will provide links to your blogs and FB pages (if you so desire) so that others can follow your journey. This also may provide for families to contact you to get information as they begin or change their homeschooling/unschooling lifestyle.”